Friday, December 7, 2018

Stop Motion Audio

Audio

I had a struggle finding the right audio to fit with my final piece of "Junior's Journey", which led to me trying out various different songs and sounds until I found the right one. Eventually, I came across an audio called the 'Epic Build Trailer' which is a royalty free background track from YouTube which was generously given to people for free by the person that has posted it. Listen to it here:



I picked this audio over the rest as I felt that it would help the audience to really feel sympathy towards Junior's character and will realize the isolation my character is living in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment 1 (Sound)

Compressing and Summarizing sound: In film, audio is often compressed and edited for a specific purpose. This technique is used in proba...